13th June 2020 at 7:33 am #1274
how to get CSI Christian marriage certificate in Chennai
My neighbour belongs to CSI Christian religion and he is an native of Chennai, Perambur and presently living in America. His fiancé belongs to same community and her native is Nagercoil. He is planning to visit Chennai in November 2020 for 15 days holiday and he wish to complete the simple wedding in Perambur church. After church wedding they planning to Government registration because the marriage certificate is required for American spouse visa. They contacted Sub registrar office Chennai regarding CSI Christian marriage registration process and they said that there is no option to complete registration within 15 days.
Also they told that it will take minimum 30 days to complete the process and they will send notice to sub registrar office in Nagercoil where the bride residence located, the Sub registrar Nagercoil will affix the same in notice board for not less than 30 days.further he said that after thirty days, if there is no objection from public, the Sub registrar Nagercoil will issue NOC in writing. After 30 days both must present with noc. He told that on receipt of NOC they will register the marriage after 30 days from date of notice.
It is impossible wait in Chennai more than 15 days. Because he must visit America and for joining his duty. Also they are very much confused about the CSI Christian marriage registration in Chennai. Can you give any idea how to get marriage certificate in Chennai in quick process. If yes clarify my following doubts one by one?
1. What is the exact procedure to get CSI Christian marriage certificate in Chennai?
2. What is the exact procedure to get CSI Christian marriage certificate in Chennai?
3. What is the exact procedure to do CSI Christian marriage registration in Nagercoil?
4. What are the documents needs to do Christian CSI Christian marriage registration in Chennai ?
5. How long will take to do Christian marriage registration in Chennai and is there any possibility to complete the registration within 15 day?
6. Under which Act we can do Christian marriage registration in Chennai?
7. What are the marriage law existing in Chennai for Christians?
8. Can you tell me the marriage registrar office contact information for Chennai Perambur?
9. If Christian marriage registration is not possible within 15 days in Chennai, can you suggest any other place to do Christian Marriage in one day process in India?
10. In November 2020 everything will be normal in Chennai ? IS there any problem because of covid 19 ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.