This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by mary mary 2 years, 9 months ago.
13th June 2020 at 8:37 am #1275
how to get PROTESTANT Christian marriage certificate in Chennai
My neighbour belongs to PROTESTANT Christian religion and he is an native of East tambaram, Chennai and presently living in Malaysia. His fiancé belongs to same community and her native is Velankanni. He is planning to visit Chennai in January 2021 for 2 weeks holiday and he wish to complete the simple wedding in BTM Layout church. After church wedding they planning to Karnataka Government registration because the marriage certificate is required for Canadian spouse visa. They contacted Sub registrar office Chennai regarding PROTESTANT Christian marriage registration process and they said that there is no option to complete registration within 15 days.
Also they told that it will take minimum 30 days to complete the process and they will send notice to sub registrar office in Velankanni where the bride residence located, the Sub registrar Velankanni will affix the same in notice board for not less than 30 days.further he said that after thirty days, if there is no objection from public, the Sub registrar Velankanni will issue NOC in writing. After 30 days both must present with noc. He told that on receipt of NOC they will register the marriage after 30 days from date of notice.
It is impossible wait in Chennai more than 15 days. Because he must visit Malaysia and for joining his duty. Also they are very much confused about the PROTESTANT Christian marriage registration in Chennai. Can you give any idea how to get marriage certificate in Chennai in quick process. If yes clarify my following doubts one by one?
1. Is there any separate process to get PROTESTANT Christian marriage certificate in Chennai ?
2. What is the cost for hole process in Chennai ?
3. What is the exact procedure to get PROTESTANT Christian marriage certificate in Chennai?
4. What is the exact procedure to get PROTESTANT Christian marriage certificate in Chennai?
5. What is the exact procedure to do PROTESTANT Christian marriage registration in Velankanni?
6. What are the documents needs to do Christian PROTESTANT Christian marriage registration in Chennai ?
7. How long will take to do Christian marriage registration in Chennai and is there any possibility to complete the registration within 15 day?
8. Under which Act we can do Christian marriage registration in Chennai?
9. What are the marriage law existing in Chennai for Christians?
10. Can you tell me the marriage registrar office contact information for Chennai BTM Layout?
11. If Christian marriage registration is not possible within 15 days in Chennai, can you suggest any other place to do Christian Marriage in one day process in Tamilandu?
12. In January 2021 everything will be normal in Chennai? IS there any problem because of covid 19 ?
13. Do you know any PROTESTANT Christian marriage registrar contact Number for Chennai ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.