14th June 2020 at 9:03 am #1315
how to get Christian marriage certificate in Chennai
One of my close friend belongs to Anglo Indian Christian religion and he is residing at No.11, Siruvallur High Rd, Jagannathan Colony, 7 days, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600011 and presently living in Australia. His fiancé belongs to same community and her native is Goa. He is planning to visit Chennai in July 2020 2020 for 7 days holiday and he wish to complete the simple wedding in Perambur Anglo Indian church. But the church authorities told that the marriage function is not permitted until lock down period.
So they looking for mini hall in parambur to conduct wedding by bringing church pastor to hall. But our church pastor is not not willing to visit marriage hall to conduct wedding prayers
Can you give any idea how to do Christian wedding Chennai and how to bring Christian pastor to hall to conduct wedding prayer.If yes clarify my following doubts one by one ?
1. What is the exact procedure to conduct Anglo Indian Christian marriage in marriage hall ?
2. What is the exact procedure to bring Christian priest to marriage hall in Chennai?
3. What is the exact documents required to conduct Anglo Indian Christian marriage in marriage hall
4. What are the cost to do Christian Anglo Indian Christian marriage registration in Chennai ?
5. How long will take to get Christian marriage certificate in Chennai and is there any possibility to get the registration certificate within a week?
6. Under which Act we can do Anglo Indian Christian marriage registration in Chennai?
7. What are the marriage laws existing in Chennai for Anglo Indian Christians?
8. Can you tell me the marriage registrar office contact information for Chennai Permabur ?
9. If Christian marriage registration is not possible within 7 days in Chennai, can you suggest any other place to do Christian Marriage in one day process in India?
10. In July 2020 everything will be normal in Chennai ? IS there any problem in booking marriage hall because of corona lock down ?
11. Normally which church priests will come to hall for conduct Anglo Indian marriages in Chennai ?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.